I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Woke up around 5.30 todae. Do my art. Draw my Stupid face.
Went to school. Reach my class the time, bell rang.
Went down, blah blah...
Then went back class. Maths. Sian. Followed by PE. Push up more than 20 times, sit up 20. Ran around the field 3times. That's all. Went back class, Mdm tan childcare leave. WOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAHHHH! sibei shuang.
Went for recess. Eat Eat.
Went back to Music room. Then got the cheer thingy. Got 7/10. Sian.
Went back to Class. Hist. Funny. Laughed awhile.
Then Mrs loke ALL THE WAY TILL 2.20. SOO bored.
Got back report book. Only 1 A1.T.T
Then went for npcc. Learn how to tie knots.
Then got dismissal parade. Then after that, DISMISS.
Reached hme. Eat then Post this shytty post.
Okay barhs. Go do hmwk lerhs.
Cya! ;D
Take care.

I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.