I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Friday, April 17, 2009


These picture were taken yesterday, after the Gamelan concert. Nice view from the esplanade.

Half a durian being placed here.

The another half durian.

Kyler's underwear.

Leslie act CUTE. Sadly, not cute.

Happily ever after. ;D. Kyler and leslie.

Syaf's monkey face!

Azra. Accidentally took de.

All this taken on the 10th aniversary of OPSS.

Kyler act cool smile. ;D

Me and Kyler having our make up being put up.

Leslie and Jun Cheng.

Zhi En and Miss Stan

Leslie saw a ghost. Or maybe he doing some kind of job.

Act shuai nia. Leslie

Syaf act cute.


I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.