I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Saturday, May 30, 2009


Went to school at around 6.40.
Met yk to ask him go sch with me.
Saw choo. Asked me to help her bring the "sparkling juice" to school.
Then gather, then got on bus. Sat with choo.
Reached le. Debrief.
Then went to the mudflats.
First activity was to pick up litter. So disgusting.
Then went to find species. Found a few.
Went very deep inside to the mudflat end.
Nothing much uh. Went to meet zh and les with xj. Played for quiet long.
Then went to play basketball. 2v2
Me & Hao Zhi (Zhi hao) vs Lieles(Leslie) & Jun Xian (Xian jun).
As usual, my team won, Zhi hao helped to catch the ball, no choice, he taller.
Hoho. sign off le. Ily. ;D

I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.