|
I wish that the last farewell is not near . |
|
|
Sunday, June 7, 2009 Paiseh, quiet long never post le. Nothing much i did this week. Just changed the blogsong, give comments uh. Hais, Still got so much homework haven't do. Btw, the song lyrics are here, some of the lines sound like leslie and xx. Plain White T's - Hate (I Really Don't Like You) lyrics: Love love love love love love You were everything I wanted You were everything a girl could be Then you left me brokenhearted Now you don't mean a thing to me All I wanted was your Love love love love love love Hate is a strong word But i really, really, really don't like you Now that it's over I don't even know what I liked about you Brought you around and you just brought me down Hate is a strong word But I really, really, really don't like you I really don't like you Thought that everything was perfect (perfect) Isn't that how it's supposed to be? Thought you thought that I was worth it Now I think a little differently All I wanted was your Love love love love love love Hate is a strong word But i really, really, really don't like you Now that it's over I don't even know what I liked about you Brought you around and you just brought me down Hate is a strong word But I really, really, really don't like you I really don't like you Now that it's over you can't hurt me Now that it's over you can't bring me down Oh oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh oh oh All I wanted was yourLove love love love love love(Hey) Hate is a strong word But I really, really, really don't like you (I really don't like you) Now that it's overI don't even know what I liked about you (liked about you) Brought you around and you just brought me down(Hey) Hate is a strong wordBut I really, really, really don't like you(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) I really don't like you(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) I really don't like you(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) I really don't like you(Oh oh oh oh oh oh) I belong to 02th ;
|
Biography
Tan Junhao I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D 02 is currently my favourite number . Love keeps me alive ; Close`ones Tagboard History Afilliates Alan ★ Dominic ★ JiatFong ★ JieQi Jonah Peng Swen Russell ★ ShiMing WeiJie Wesley ★ Yasseer Yeekiat ★ Zhi Hao ★ Hazirah Hannah.T ★ Jolene LiNing ★ Lynn Pei Yee Syafiqah Rachel Heng ★ Sandra ShaoLun ★ ShiXiang ? Shu Chen Tatiana Vivian ViVien XinXuan ★ Xue Wen Wen sin Yi Qing YiHui ♥ Jean Venice Qian Yu Chao Min Yizhuang Pei Shi Catherine Hui Tong Mei Lin Si Qi Yun Xuan Bernice Carmen Zhi Qi Euvene Pamela Wendy Credits |
| You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness. | |