|
I wish that the last farewell is not near . |
|
|
Monday, July 13, 2009 Sorry uh, so long never post. I always want post then got blogger error. These days... It's getting more boring everyday. Stop playing basketball and keep playing computer. So sick and tired le~ Very tired now too. Hehes. Homework, some got do some never do... Mrs Ah choo so Bias de... I do my homework on my own, say i copy people de. I copy people de, also tio scolded. Idk what to do sia. Let her scold? Always me... In class always aim me... Say correct thing, she offended. Say wrong thing also offended. Keep quiet in class also tio scolded. WTF lorh. Sickening. ~~~~~~~~~~Pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today the day was SO fun, as she never come school. Whole class was rejoicing. Woohoo. But why today... Should on Thurs ma, 4 period day. Then Art, tio scold scold scold. Sian wor. Then followed by Science, Test. Chicken feet wor, close my eye also can do. Then recess. ~~~~~~~~~~.Long Story.~~~~~~~ Followed by chinese, Then maths, then eng, then Geo. Maths so boring, all learn before de. ): Then Geo also sian. Then class dismissed. Went for the salad competition thingy. Listen listen, do do. LOL. Then jiu went home le. LinYiHui, Forgive me for not accompany u. <3u.> I belong to 02th ;
|
Biography
Tan Junhao I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D 02 is currently my favourite number . Love keeps me alive ; Close`ones Tagboard History Afilliates Alan ★ Dominic ★ JiatFong ★ JieQi Jonah Peng Swen Russell ★ ShiMing WeiJie Wesley ★ Yasseer Yeekiat ★ Zhi Hao ★ Hazirah Hannah.T ★ Jolene LiNing ★ Lynn Pei Yee Syafiqah Rachel Heng ★ Sandra ShaoLun ★ ShiXiang ? Shu Chen Tatiana Vivian ViVien XinXuan ★ Xue Wen Wen sin Yi Qing YiHui ♥ Jean Venice Qian Yu Chao Min Yizhuang Pei Shi Catherine Hui Tong Mei Lin Si Qi Yun Xuan Bernice Carmen Zhi Qi Euvene Pamela Wendy Credits |
| You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness. | |