I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Monday, August 10, 2009
B, Be mine.

Today went out with my mama~
Went to Bugis, bought nothing then went to Plaza Sing. Went to Daiso, buy alot things.
Then jiu go Amk meet DA GE. Eat, then buy new keyboard. Then jiu went home le.
I always think that today is Sunday sia.
Ending off,

B, last long, iloveyou, Muackkkks.

Labels:


I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.