|
I wish that the last farewell is not near . |
|
|
Friday, August 7, 2009 B ; Don't neglect me anymore. I very sad. ): Today was plain boring. Still neglected by friends. Although some were trying to cheer me up, Still very sad. Today assemble, Wasted 1hour watching some dance. Then jiu dismiss. Went home to change , then played basketball at 11am. Played untill 1.20 pm, my leg cannot take it le, jiu left le. Then just went home. B ; I also never scold you, Don't so angry. If u Sick and Tired of me ler, can just tell me. Ask for ... . i should not use neglect, but i'm seriously neglected. I tried everything to be happy, still can't. I see like, you're not happy too. If you not happy, u're just wasting your time... No matter what, i'll still love you. Muacks. Labels: Don't ... . I belong to 02th ;
|
Biography
Tan Junhao I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D 02 is currently my favourite number . Love keeps me alive ; Close`ones Tagboard History Afilliates Alan ★ Dominic ★ JiatFong ★ JieQi Jonah Peng Swen Russell ★ ShiMing WeiJie Wesley ★ Yasseer Yeekiat ★ Zhi Hao ★ Hazirah Hannah.T ★ Jolene LiNing ★ Lynn Pei Yee Syafiqah Rachel Heng ★ Sandra ShaoLun ★ ShiXiang ? Shu Chen Tatiana Vivian ViVien XinXuan ★ Xue Wen Wen sin Yi Qing YiHui ♥ Jean Venice Qian Yu Chao Min Yizhuang Pei Shi Catherine Hui Tong Mei Lin Si Qi Yun Xuan Bernice Carmen Zhi Qi Euvene Pamela Wendy Credits |
| You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness. | |