|
I wish that the last farewell is not near . |
|
|
Saturday, August 22, 2009 Just a short post, Sorry B, Shouldn't have do those things, Seriously sorry. Promise it won't happen again. Forgive please. Iloveyou. ... ... I belong to 02th ;
|
Biography
Tan Junhao I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D 02 is currently my favourite number . Love keeps me alive ; Close`ones Tagboard History Afilliates Alan ★ Dominic ★ JiatFong ★ JieQi Jonah Peng Swen Russell ★ ShiMing WeiJie Wesley ★ Yasseer Yeekiat ★ Zhi Hao ★ Hazirah Hannah.T ★ Jolene LiNing ★ Lynn Pei Yee Syafiqah Rachel Heng ★ Sandra ShaoLun ★ ShiXiang ? Shu Chen Tatiana Vivian ViVien XinXuan ★ Xue Wen Wen sin Yi Qing YiHui ♥ Jean Venice Qian Yu Chao Min Yizhuang Pei Shi Catherine Hui Tong Mei Lin Si Qi Yun Xuan Bernice Carmen Zhi Qi Euvene Pamela Wendy Credits |
| You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness. | |