I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Boring Boring.
Today , i'm like so transparent. LOL
Okay.
Skippppppppp~ ;P
After school , 100% neglected .
Then jiu went to eat with zh and yw.
Eat eat , jiu went back school.
Played bball.
Then jiu went home around 4+
I keep waiting for msg.
But ______ Busy. ==
Jiu keep doing push ups and sit ups. xD

End off.


~ Baby. Recieved the messages , CHUA TIO.
Actually it's not ur fault.
I'm so lonely that time and , i think NOBODY cares. Only some will say , ' 不要emo larh.' ==
But forgave you , i still want to say.
I think i'm very important to you ba? Why treat me like toy? ):
Prove me that i'm important please?
I see you very happy with other people lorh. make me so SAD. Cos i never see u happy outside. ):
I know all you want is look and wealth. Both are not for me. Look b0 , wealth b0. Only give u love , which you may say , what can love do? Useless.
But no matter what , iloveyou alot , muacks !.

I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.