I don’t wanna be without you girl,
I wish that the last farewell is not near .


Saturday, October 3, 2009
Cannot break~ cus baby i LOVE you.

Sorry ytd reached home very late , never post.
Happy belated birthday to Jun Cheng and Xin Xuan Jie/laopa.
Happy 6month too , my baby! xD
Nothing also. So much tuition everyday , so much homework everyday .
Nothing much also.

LinYiHui FTW . Iloveyou alot , muah xD . Promise i'll not find other girls, cos you're the girl i want . Must be happy with me lehs. Or not i rather go die.

Cyas readers. Tag more lehs == . Jiayou for exams.

I belong to 02th ;



Biography



Tan Junhao

I want $$$ & presents on every 17.09 . :D
02 is currently my favourite number .

Love keeps me alive ;



Close`ones



Dominic
JunKiat
Zhi hao
Leslie
Jiat Fong
JieQi
JunCheng
XianJun
YongJun
Yeekiat
YuHui
Wesley
Cake
Russell
AnWei; AHWANG!
YiHui
LiNing
JingXuan
Shi Xiang
ShaoLun
Xin Xuan
Rachel.H
Pei Shi
Lynn
2A3
2A4


Tagboard


History


Afilliates

You're the light in the darkness, the one who saved me from this lonliness.